What would you give to come on a week-long course in beautiful Durham, which gained the following comments:
- The MediaLit course was a brilliant forum to explore the application of media while considering it theoretically, theologically and ethically.
- The course leadership provoked excellent discussion and brought a full learning experience to the course
- A course which combines sound and thoughtful theological and biblical teaching integrated with cutting edge digital media. I’ve never been to a conference quite like it!
- I attended MediaLit to root much of my practical work in theory and theology – this has been more than realised throughout the week.
- I would strongly recommend the MediaLit course to everyone in leadership, including those in churches and business. This course is essential in engaging important messages in an age of ever-changing communication techniques.
- MediaLit was a fantastic opportunity to put some theological foundation into my creative use of media.
- Essential media training for leaders in Christian churches.
All St John’s College in Durham are asking for this intensive week in Media Literacy for Christian Ministry is £175 (excluding travel/accommodation).
- Date: Monday 18th – Friday 22nd June 2012
- Venue: St John’s College, Durham
- Cost: £175 (excluding accommodation)
Numbers on the course are usually around 25-30. Read more (where you can also book) here.