We get a number of regular questions/issues, so we’ve pulled together a checklist for #digidisciple(s):
- Does my post have a (good) title?
We’re looking for titles that will draw people into read your post! It can help to put the hashtag and your Twitter username in the title too.
- Is my post 300-800 words, or equivalent video/audio?
We can take slightly longer posts, but we need to highlight that to readers.
- Have I ensure that any images used are appropriate: legally, ethically and morally?
Please check out the Image Policy.
- I can’t get the image/video, etc to show.
Only admins can currently upload images, and video embedding can be a little temperamental. Please put links in your ‘Submitted for Review’ post, and we will incorporate.
- Does my post have a category/tags? If I’ve used Bible verses, have I noted the book of the Bible in the tags?
Please check out ‘what would I write about?‘
- Have I let @bigbible know that the post is ready to publish?
Usually spotted, but sometimes it can be difficult to tell if a post is ‘finished’. A quick Tweet, Facebook message, or email can help.
- Have I put the date of my next post into my diary?
Posts can be set up many months in advance (although their relevance may then be questionable). Just tweet @bigbible when the post is ready for upload.
Thank you so much for your contributions!