If you’re looking for ways to support The Big Bible Project, you’ve come to the right place.
As Richard Littledale puts it in his ‘Tale of Uriah Tweep‘
Any missionary who was contacting over 1000 people in a week would probably feature in some sort of church prayer letter – but do these ‘digital disciples’ get that kind of support?
Could you, or your church, commit to be a #digiprayer, praying for The Big Bible Project, and the digital disciples giving their valuable time to help us think through how we can ‘live Biblically in a digital age’?
Financial and Practical Support
The following organisations have funded the work, directly or through the provision of resources:
- CODEC UK is our parent organisation, and is based at St John’s College, University of Durham, and has supported us financially.
- The Methodist Church UK has supported us financially throughout the project.
- The Bible Society has supported us financially 2011-12.
- Methodist Evangelicals Together supported us financially 2010-11.
- Premier Christian Media has offered us desk space, advice and technical/marketing expertise throughout the project, and we work in partnership with them on The New Media Centre of Excellence, and the Christian New Media Awards and Conference.
- 12Baskets has offered us hosting, newsletters, and creative input throughout the project.
- SPCK has offered us the intellectual material, prizes, and social support throughout the project.
- Each and every #digidisciple who gives up their time
- Bryony Taylor, who acts as relief editor for Big Bible.
- Share Creative for logo design
- James Robinson for header design
- Web Hosting and Technical Support Decode Studios (going above & beyond)
- @bigdaddywhale for occasional troubleshooting.
- Adam Brown for providing voluntary technical support and troubleshooting.
- Reflectors 2012, who gave up their time.
- Many individuals (written March 2011)
We are also seeking ways of allowing individuals to support The Big Bible Project. We are keen to make use of the capacity the digital world has for micropayments, for those who would like to support us in this way.